CDR-Concentrate® (when in diluted form) is designed for the removal of all photopolymer emulsions, diazo emulsions, and capillary film screen printing emulsions. CDR-Concentrate® will immediately liquify and break down the emulsion. This product will dramatically increase the speed of the reclaim procedure and will not crystallize, coagulate or plug. Rinse jet nozzles in automatic screen reclaiming units.
- Easy To Use
- Immediately Breaks Down Emulsion
- Low Odor
- Safe On All Types Of Mesh
- Non-Hazardous (After Dilution)
- Biodegradable / Drain Safe
- Super Concentrated
- Ideal For Use In all Automated Reclaiming Systems (Will Not Crystallize, Coagulate, Or Plug Nozzles)
- Ideal For Use In Dip Tank Applications
Warning: This product is corrosive and may intensify fire; oxidizer. Please look at our Safety Data Sheet for further information.
Hazmat Fee: Sizes 1 Gallon and 5 Gallon are subject to a Hazmat Fee (FedEx $28.60 & UPS $44.00).