ECO-STRIP® is a water-soluble, 2-n-1, ink degradent and emulsion remover. ECO-STRIP® is designed to be used as a two-part system, Part A and B or C, with the addition of water. It is formulated to break-down UV inks, plastisol inks, and water-based inks. ECO-STRIP® will also remove all photopolymer emulsions, diazo emulsions, and capillary film emulsions. This product can be applied manually or used in recirculation / automated equipment. ECO-STRIP® Part A and Part B or C may be used separately for different applications. ECO-STRIP® is an effective haze remover used for the removal of stubborn cured ink stains (ghost/image). ECO-STRIP® can be combined with ECO-STRIP® Part “B” to make a highly stable, 2-in-1 Ink and Emulsion remover solution which is ideal for automated reclaiming systems. ECO-STRIP® is a two-part system. Mix ECO-STRIP® Part A & B with water to make a reclaiming solution.
- Easy To Use
- Reduces Labor
- Low Odor
- Low-VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Immediately Breaks Down The Ink And The Emulsion
- High Flash Point / Non-Flammable
- High Solvency
- High Load Capacity To Reduce Usage
- Safe On All Types Of Mesh
- Biodegradable / Drain Safe
- Ideal For Use In Automatic Reclaiming Equipment
- Multiple Applications
- Does NOT Contain Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APEO) / Nonylphenol Ethoxylates (NPEO)
Warning: This product is hazardous and corrosive. Please look at our Safety Data Sheet for further information.
Hazmat Fee: Sizes 1 Gallon and 5 Gallon are subject to a Hazmat Fee (FedEx $28.60 & UPS $44.00).