ProChem® L.X.P. L.E.D. Optimized Emulsion
ProChem® LXP L.E.D. Optimized Emulsion is an all-purpose solvent and water-resistant photopolymer emulsion. Specially formulated with special photo-initiators for newer L.E.D. light sources. This product is an extremely high viscosity emulsion with a high solids content which yields a better coating, sharp edges, and excellent resolution. ProChem® LXP is pre-sensitized and does not require the addition of Diazo. This product saves time as it exposes very fast. Reclaiming the screen when using ProChem® LXP is easy with CCI Stencil Removers, which are available in concentrate and ready-to-use formulas.
Tip: Post expose the screen for increased durability with water-based inks, see Tech Sheet for details.
*Handle in light safe conditions and make sure to store in a cool dry place.
- Optimized For Use With L.E.D. Exposure Units
- Extremely Quick Exposure Times
- Large Exposure Window (Latitude)
- Color: Lime Green
- High Viscosity = 15,000 cps
- Ideal For High Density Printing
- Outstanding Resolution & Edge Definition
- Extremely Durable For Long Print Runs
- Virtually Pinhole & Fish Eye Free
- For Plastisol & Water-Based Inks
- High Solids Content: 45%