ProChem® WR-14 Water Resistant Emulsion
SKU Quick Overview:
ProChem® WR-14 is a Diazo Sensitized Photo-Emulsion recommended for plastisol and water-based inks. ProChem® WR-14 has excellent water resistance. Diazo is added normally, first by adding room temperature water, agitating, and then adding the solution to the emulsion. Allow the emulsion to stand for at least 2 hours to ensure any air bubbles introduced during mixing are released. Reclaiming is easy with CCI Stencil Removers, which are available in concentrate and ready-to-use formulas.
*Handle in light safe conditions and make sure to store in a cool dry place.
*Ideal for use with new Phthalate Free Plastisol Inks.
- Blue Colored, Also Available In Clear
- Virtually Pinhole & Fish Eye Free
- Extremely Durable For Long Print Runs
- Outstanding Resolution & Edge Definition
- 41% Solids
- Superior Solvent Resistance To Aerosol Screen Openers
Warning: Please look at our Safety Data Sheet for further information.
Write Your Own Review
Frequently Bought Together